I am so proud of this :’)
- 200g spaghetti
- 15og tenderstem broccoli
- approx 180g vacuum packed chestnuts
- 100g pancetta or 2 slices bacon, chopped (optional)
- 150g log soft, rindless goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- few squeezes of lemon juice
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water. About 7 minutes in, add the broccoli and continue cooking until both are al dente. Retain about 2 tbsp of the pasta cooking water and drain the rest. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a little oil in a large frying pan and fry the pancetta. Add the sage, chilli flakes, goat’s cheese and pasta water.
- Mix together to make a creamy sauce, then add the chestnuts, pasta and broccoli. Combine until everything is nicely coated.
- Plate up and squeeze over a bit of lemon juice.